After-sale Service Policy
After-Sales Service Policy Warranty Information
XGIMI warrants the XGIMI-branded hardware product purchased on the official XGIMI website or Amazon's Official XGIMI Store, contained in the original packaging, against material and quality defects when used normally for a period of TWO (2) YEARS (or other period required by local law) from the original date of the end-user purchase.
Please register your product at https://uk.xgimi.com/account#product-registration immediately after receiving it. If you have any questions about claiming your warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Warranty terms may vary according to local laws and regulations).
30-Day Effortless Return & Exchange Policy
- Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. The seller shall bear the responsibility of return shipping. If the return is not processed within 30 days after the return request is made, the return application will be invalid.
- XGIMI may issue a new replacement product if the original product has a manufacturing defect within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. The seller shall bear round-trip shipping costs incurred by the exchange. If the product are not returned within 30 days after the application for replacement, the application for replacement will be invalid.
- Please contact email@example.com first for a detailed guide on returns and exchanges.
Return & Exchange Requirements
- Return items must be shipped to the designated XGIMI shipping address.
- Return items must include original packaging.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Please contact us with the following information for verification:
- 12-digit serial number (you can find it on the bottom of the unit).
- Invoice or receipt, including the purchasing platform and date.
- Detailed description of the issue.
XGIMI has the right to reject the return if the product/shipment does not meet the above requirements.
For purchases not made directly on the official XGIMI website or Amazon's Official XGIMI Store, please contact relevant retailers or platforms for refunds or exchanges.
Warranty Claim for Quality Issue within Warranty Period
- XGIMI warrants the XGIMI-branded hardware product purchased on the official XGIMI website or Amazon's Official XGIMI Store, contained in the original packaging, against material and quality defects when used normally for a period of TWO (2) YEARS (or other period required by local law) from the original date of the end-user purchase.
- For quality-related warranty claims, items will be repaired or replaced with a factory refurbished item which will be subject to XGIMI standard of quality. And when the warranty service involves the exchange of the product or of a part, the item replaced becomes XGIMI’s property.
- Warranties on all repaired products or replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item or ninety(90) days starting from the repair date or replacement date (or other period required by local law), whichever is longer.
- Please contact us with the following information for verification.
Please also note that proof of purchase and issue may be required in different forms, such as videos or pictures, to identify the product and problem described.
- - 12-digit serial number (you can find it on the bottom of the unit).
- - Invoice or receipt, including purchasing platform and date.
- - Detailed description of the issue.
If the product is not returned within 30 days after the start of the warranty claim, the warranty application is invalid. If the warranty service needs to be continued, the warranty application must be renewed. If the warranty period has expired during the reapplication process, services will be handled according to the out-of-warranty policy.During the warranty period, the seller shall bear the round-trip shipping costs incurred by replacement/repair for non-human-caused quality issues. The seller shall also be liable for any damage to the product sent or returned with a prepaid shipping label. The seller shall not be liable for any damage to the product when returned by the buyer.
Buyer in the Following Situation Will Cover Shipping Costs:
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
Not Covered Under XGIMI Warranty:
- Items purchased from unauthorized sellers/official channels.
- Unauthorized repair or disassembling.
- Products with expired warranties.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Product damage caused by misuse, including but not limited to: Abuse, negligence, accidents, liquid or food spills, falls, using/storing product in extreme temperatures, burning of the printed circuit board, or other product defects caused by human actions.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Product failures caused by any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
- Product damage due to fire, floods, lightning, or other forms of Force Majeure.
- Lost or stolen products.
Warranty policy of retailers:
If you purchased through authorized retailers of XGIMI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the relevant warranty policy or contact the retailer directly.