“ Yet it’s this ultra-short-throw (UST) projector’s picture performance that seals the deal, marked by a brightness output – from a laser light source – that makes it an excellent model for daytime viewing, and an enthralling experience with HDR content. Black depth and 4K image sharpness also impress, as does the detailed, punchy sound from the AURA ’s in-built Harman Kardon speaker system. ”
“ The XGIMI AURA delivers sharp picture and sound quality, a potentially huge image, and more bang for the buck than any of its closest competition. ”
Simply put, AURA revolutionizes the home cinematic experience. This space-saving, stylish laser projector utilizes a laser-powered UST projection 11.7” from any wall, remarkable 4K UHD resolution, and insanely bright 2400 ANSI lumens to provide you a luxurious TV -like experience—without the TV.1
See all product notes at the bottom of the page.
Equipped with advanced Ultra Short Throw (UST) technology, AURA delivers breathtaking displays of various sizes without compromising space. Place AURA 11.7” from any wall and enjoy 120” of razor-sharp imagery for anything you watch.2
True 4K UHD with 8.3M individual pixels onscreen, ALPD technology, and HDR10 are fused wonderfully to provide staggeringly crisp images and vivid, lifelike colors that seem to jump off the screen. With AURA, you’ll watch every movie the way the director envisioned.
Two tweeters and two woofers at 15W each deliver crisp highs, dynamic midranges, and ample bass. Unlock a rich, room-filling audio experience that fills your ears with deep individual sounds, allowing you to hear and feel more.
AURA’s advanced laser illumination and astonishingly rich color depth power its outstanding performance. Unlike with traditional TVs, you get consistent brightness for years, a brilliant color display, diffused lighting without reduced picture quality, and most of all, a viewing experience that will never be the same!
Boasting a beaming bright 2400 ANSI lumens, AURA perfectly illuminates your movies, TV shows, and video games with stellar detail.1 Even during the day or with the lights on, your content stays incredibly crisp and clear.
AURA’s space-saving setup maintains the streamlined look of your home. Convert any wall into a deluxe 120” theater screen while enjoying immersive3D content in brilliant 4K, projecting from any angle you choose.
Say goodbye to blurry images when watching sports or action films. AURA’s efficient 60Hz motion compensation technology (MEMC) ensures your display and viewing experience is always exuberant, unbelievably smooth, and like no other.
We’ve simplified your access to the content you love by integrating Android TV™, Google Assistant, and Chromecast built-in.4 Enjoy 5000+ apps like Disney +, HBO Max, and YouTube through wireless casting, simple voice control, or the easy-to-use Android TV™ interface.
Our 8-point keystone correction allows you to adjust the picture size and quality to your liking. All you need to do is power AURA on, tweak your display to perfection, and access your favorite content in seconds.
AURA’s laser light source has a 20,000-hour lifespan, significantly reducing cost and environmental waste. Withpremier laser technology, you get a powerful device that allows you to watch 4 hours per day for over 13 years.5
AURA eliminates harmful blue light and utilizes diffuse reflection imaging, all to ensure you and your family never have to worry about eye strain caused by direct light exposure, even when using AURA for long periods.
The integrated automatic light dimmer, powered by advanced IR sensors, detects any presence and immediately dims the laser, effectively shielding your eyes from damaging radiation.
AURA’s elegance goes beyond the screen, helping it fit into your home decor. Designed with XGIMI’s award-winning sleek build with a 2° blended top, this lush centerpiece adds luxury to your space and transforms any room into a high-end theater.
With a wide array of connection options, including 3 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 headphone, dual band 2.4/5G WiFi, and Bluetooth 5.0, AURA is ready for anything.6 Elevate your gaming via our Game Mode, music, and smartphone content easily.
UST Laser Projector
2400 ANSI Lumens1
3840 x 2160 pixels
High Light Transmission Coated Lens
Yes, Frame Packing & Side by Side
Yes, manual focus via remote control
8-Point Keystone Correction & 4-Point Keystone Correction
Front, Rear, Front Ceiling, Rear Ceiling
60” - 120”2
4 x 15W Harman/Kardon
Dolby Digital (DD)
Dolby Digital Plus (DD+)
AC x 1
HDMI x 2, HDMI (ARC Supported) x 1
USB x 3, Mini USB(Debug) x 1
LAN x 1
Headphone x 1 (3.5mm)
OPTICAL x 1
Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac6
Product Size (H x W x D)
606 x 401 x 139.5mm10
What's in the Box
Bluetooth Remote Control
AURA Laser Projection Distance & Size
AURA Laser Projection Distance & Size
1. Product brightness values and marks are generated by the XGIMI laboratories and enterprise. For relevant XGIMI laboratory standards, refer to: https://uk.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
2. For the best viewing experience, we recommend using a projection size of 80-120 inches. Exceeding this range may affect the quality of your projected content. The display quality may vary based on product usage habits and environmental conditions.
3. 80% DCI P3 is the color gamut coverage of DCI P3 under the 1976 color gamut standard. This data is from the XGIMI laboratories. Actual color gamut coverage varies depending on the individual product. HDR10 is decoding support.
4. Android TV is a trademark of Google LLC.
5. 20,000 hours is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary due to differences in environmental conditions, product usage, and the mode selected.
6. Router required.
7. The actual storage capacity is subject to change based on various factors, such as system usage, software version, and settings used.
8. The 12-sec quick start is the theoretical test value for standby mode. The actual quick start time varies depending on the individual product.
9. Measured under an ambient temperature of 25°C with a 1-meter distance from the machine. Results may vary based on different testing environments, conditions, and the product being evaluated. This data comes from XGIMI laboratories.
10. The actual size may vary based on configuration, manufacturing, and testing method.
11. The actual weight may vary based on configuration, manufacturing process, and testing method.
12. AURA should project onto a flat wall if not using a screen. Otherwise, you may experience poor projection quality. If you notice a “wavy” distortion when casting an image, please adjust the display with AURA's manual 8-point correction feature. For a better viewing experience, we recommend using a 88”-100” Ambient Light Rejection (ALR) projection screen designed for laser projectors. Using ordinary electric screens and floor screens with AURA is not ideal.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://uk.xgimi.com/pages/aura-support.