XGIMI MoGo Pro+
Good time in your hand
Innovation & Design Awards
XGIMI is devoted to providing innovative products with outstanding quality and great value, we won 31 international awards in 6 years. Our efforts are highly recognized by industry and millions of users.
*XGIMI products have been recognized by the above awards
Small and Clear
1080p Full HD resolution from such a small product — you no longer have to choose between a portable projector and high resolution. XGIMI advanced autofocus technology ensures that the projected image is always clear and bright.
Small and Smart
XGIMI MoGo Pro+ comes with XGIMI's latest Auto Keystone Correction feature — you can get a rectangle image in seconds from side projection.
Multiple Screen Sizes to Fit Your Needs
Achieving the best viewing experience outdoors can be a tedious task. However, MoGo Pro+ makes it incredibly easy! Thanks to a 1.2:1 throw ratio, you have the freedom to choose the screen size (60''-120”) that is suitable for your viewing needs. MoGo Pro+ ensures you do more watching than adjusting.
*The throw distances above are estimations and may differ in actual usage scenarios. Adjustments required are based on your specific living space dimensions and conditions.
Small and Powerful
A Higher-capacity built-in battery ensures you can enjoy longer playtime. (2 to 4 hours video playtime, subject to actual usage)
XGIMI MoGo Pro+ is powered by Harman-Kardon dual-speaker. The sound is professionally tuned by Gold Ear Lab, meaning the MoGo Pro's speaker is well balanced and perfect for any kind of music. You can also use it as an external Bluetooth speaker via Bluetooth or 3.5mm Audio Cable.
Small and Light
The body is only 14.7cm (5.8 inch) high, and the net weight is 0.9kg (1.98 lbs). Like the size of a water bottle, which does not take up much space and can be easily put into the bag.
Small and Fun
Android TV makes it easier to get more from your TV. Choose from 700,000+ movies and shows from across streaming services. Ask Google to control your TV, get recommendations of what to watch, dim the lights, and more with your voice. Cast photos, videos, and music from smart devices to your TV with Chromecast built-in.
Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
MoGo Pro+ works with the Google Play Store for Android TV. Whatever you're into, from Showtime to YouTube to tons of games, there are innumerable apps to find and fall in love with. With 5000+ native apps, Android TV opens the door to a world of entertainment for you.
The integrated stand is hidden at the bottom of the MoGo Pro+. It can achieve a 0-30° elevation adjustment.
Fast and Accurate
It's equipped with XGIMI's exclusive eagle-eye perception system, which provides imperceptible autofocus and multi-angles auto keystone correction functions.
Unobtrusive Auto Focus
MoGo Pro+ will quickly autofocus when it's turned on or moved — it can keep the picture clear at all times.
Small Body, Large Memory
No internet on the go? Don’t worry! MoGo Pro+’s 2GB + 16GB of memory can store up to 10 movies and 1,000 songs, so your favorite content is always with you during your journey.
100-inch+ 3D big screen
100-inch full-HD large screen, equivalent to the size of four 50-inch TVs, can turn your home to a theater . The vivid picture is provided by active shutter 3D imaging technology, which brings you the ultimate viewing and gaming experience. (It can project up to 300-inch)
Protecting your eyes
Diffuse imaging is more comfortable and less dazzling to your eyes, it's more suitable for families with children.
Multiple Ports and Easy Connection
Ultra Long Lifespan
The MoGo Pro+ utilizes a highly efficient LED light source, allowing its projections to stay perfectly crisp, clear and bright for its entire LED lifespan of 30,000 hours. You could watch 4 movies with the MoGo Pro+ every day for the next 10 years.
1. Product brightness values and marks are generated by the XGIMI laboratory and enterprise. For relevant XGIMI laboratory standards, refer to: https://uk.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
2. This value is the theoretical projective size. To obtain an optimal viewing experience, the recommended projective size is: 40"-120" (MoGo Pro, MoGo Pro+, Halo, Halo+, Elfin).
3. This value is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary according to different environments, modes, and user experiences.
4. The value of the storage space is the total storage space. The system occupies space in actual use. However, this used space is smaller than the marked size, and individual user experiences may vary based on usage.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://uk.xgimi.com/pages/mogo-pro-plus-support.
The Mogo Pro+ is a great little projector, the image is great and it's bright enough for my use. The auto keystone is useful for my ise. Whether you think this is worth the extra money compared to the Mogo Pro depends on whether you plan to move the projector a lot. If not, it's probably not worth the extra as the Mogo Pro often has a discount code, and the battery of the Pro+ is not great.
On the battery front, I think XGIMI really need to invest in hiring some battery optimization / power management experts, and they really need to stop advertising it as capable of 2-4 hours. You'll be lucky to get over 1 hour before it goes to low power (aka dim green) mode. Also, whoever heard of something saying it's charged when it hits 90% (the charging light goes green and turns off at 90% charge)?! God knows what (damage?) this is doing to cycling the charge at the top 10% if you keep it plugged in all the time. The battery also drains pretty quickly when off, so don't expect to charge this, put it in a drawer for a week or two, and come back to a useable amount of charge. Lastly, it would be good to have a standby mode. When you press off on the remote it turns it off completely, rather than putting it to sleep like consumers would expect (e.g. when you close your laptop lid).
So, this is a great projector when plugged in, but don't expect to take it around a friend's house as you'll be left embarrassed when it goes low power halfway through the movie (which sort of ruins the portable aspect).
Delivery on time, and very good clearity,happy with the purchase.
Leading up to the purchase of the new MOGO Pro+, XGIMI's customer service were extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
The family absolutely love our new projector, now every Friday night is movie night, either in the living room or garden (the neighbours love it too).