More Brains,More Brawn,Less Hassle
Meet HORIZON, the most versatile and easiest to use true FHD home projector from XGIMI. HORIZON packs premium features into an intuitive and powerful package. Take all the work out of finding the perfect FHD picture; just turn on HORIZON in any room and reshape your cinema experience in seconds, right out of the box. Get more immersive anywhere you choose with industry-leading picture quality, intelligent imaging features, and Hi-Fi sound from Harman Kardon. No more limits, no more hassle.
Designed to Fit Your Viewing Needs
HORIZON's 1.2:1 throw ratio provides you more freedom for projector installation and placement, ensuring it fits any room, big or small, seamlessly. With multiple throw distance options available, you can easily cast your favorite movies, shows, and more on a screen size of your choosing (60"-150") and create the best viewing experience for your living space.
*The throw distances above are estimations and may differ in actual usage scenarios. Adjustments required are based on your specific living space dimensions and conditions.
1920 x 1080 (1080P)
Maximum Supported Resolution
4096*2160 @ 60Hz
Brightness (ANSI lumens)
2200 ANSI Lumens
X-VUE 2.0 Image Engine
HDR 10 x HLG
AI Brightness Adjustment
30’’ – 300’’
Front, Rear, Ceiling Mount, Desktop
Android TV 10.0 OS
Intelligent Screen Adaption Technology
±40 Degrees Auto Keystone Correction (Horizontal & Vertical)
Auto Screen Alignment
I/O Connection Ports
DC x 1
HDMI 2.0 x 2
USB 2.0 x 2
LAN x 1
Loop Through (Audio)
Headphone x 1
OPTICAL x 1
Dual-band 2.4/5GHz, 802.11a/b/g/n
Dual 8W Harman / Kardon Speakers
DTS-HD & DTS Studio Sound
Power Adapter * 1
Power Cable * 1
Bluetooth Remote Control * 1
1. Product brightness values and marks are generated by the XGIMI laboratory and enterprise. For relevant XGIMI laboratory standards, refer to: https://uk.xgimi.com/pages/luminance-testing-method.
2. This value is the theoretical projective size. To obtain an optimal viewing experience, the recommended projective size is: 60"-150" (HORIZON & HORIZON Pro).
3. This value is the theoretical lifespan of the light source. The actual lifespan may vary according to different environments, modes, and user experiences.
4. The value of the storage space is the total storage space. The system occupies space in actual use. However, this used space is smaller than the marked size, and individual user experiences may vary based on usage.
* Actual product features and specifications (including appearance, color, and size) and actual display aspects (including backgrounds, interface, and icons) may vary by country. Please consult the point of sale for further information.
* All performance data in the preceding pages are theoretical values obtained by XGIMI internal laboratories through tests conducted under particular conditions. Refer to the aforementioned product details for more information on the specific testing conditions. Actual performance may vary based on individual product configuration, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
* XGIMI makes every effort at the time of publication to ensure the accuracy of product information it provides. Due to subsequent changes involving product batches, production, and supply factors, it may be necessary for XGIMI to make changes and adjustments to text and images so that they match the performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.
* Operating temperature: 0℃ to 40℃.
* All parameters listed on this page are measured in an XGIMI internal test environment for mass production. User experiences may vary in different settings, usage conditions, software versions, etc. Please check the official XGIMI website for detailed test standards and data.
* The product will be attached with a printed manual. However, the electronic manual will be updated on the XGIMI website. If there is any discrepancy or conflict between the printed and the electronic manual, please refer to the latest electronic manual on the official website: https://uk.xgimi.com/pages/horizon-support.